- Get up and dressed with make-up and shoes
- Look at my post-it note reminders (I have them by different sinks for different times)
- Read at least 1 testimonial or message emailed by Flylady or her crew
- Recognize the negative voices and change them to positive thoughts
- Put out 1 Hot Spot (I have post it notes saying "Hot Spot - It only takes 2 minutes)
- 5 minute room rescue!
- Shine kitchen sink
- Put out a Hot Spot
- Lay out clothes for tomorrow
Since I can do anything for 15 minutes, we will be working in 15 minute increments today. My timer is ready, my cycles are as planned:
- 15 minute Room Rescue (starting at the front door and moving to the back of the house room by room)
- 15 minutes of helping my girls finish re-arranging/cleaning their room (new furniture, new toys, new year!)
- 15 minutes of working on my first project of the year: Doll Bunk Beds if I can pry my husband away from his new tools to let use them (he's already insisted on doing all the cuts just to play with his new miter saw) update: hubs (aka IronFish, kids said he needed a nickname) sent me to Home Depot for a counter sink bit between showering and starting my cycles. He has taken over the building of this project so I've granted myself 15 minutes of computer time to replace this spot)
- 15 minutes of walking and knitting (I'm making a cowl for myself now!). This is also my time to drink my water, my rest time, even though I'm not sitting, but a little music, knitting and walking is a great mental rest for me update: "walking" chain stich isn't easy, I'm much better at croheting and walking, might have to leave knitting to sitting down...