1.01.2011

New Year = New Addiction

Yup, I think I'm officially addicted to blogging, it'll be interesting to see how long this lasts.  The good thing is, I feel like I have to follow through with my plans as to not let my massive quantity of readers down (hahahaha), which made for a very productive day.  I'm so excited by this, I had to share.  Some people are re-capping 2010, I'm going to get a head start on re-capping 2011:
  • Christmas Clean-up: With the help of my trusty timer, I got the holiday decorations put away and filled 2 give-a-way boxes with the decor I don't truly love anymore.  Thanks to the blog world, I have a list of new things I'd like to make for xmas 2011 so, if I don't love it, it's going out.  Most of the things I love are handmade by myself or another crafter.
  • I'm so glad you're not a neat freak, Mom, Kate [Gosslin] would never let her kids do this: The doll bunk beds became a family project.  Junebug and I both helped IronFish with the construction.  That comment was made while she and Tasha were getting wood putty all over the dining room table!
  • Box Tops 4 Education save our Lessmeatarian dinner: I soaked the dried beans for over 24 hours before putting them into the crock pot but as of yet, they still aren't soft... on the bright side, if they are ready for dinner tomorrow, I won't have to cook!  We ended up pulling out a box of tuna helper.  While I'm aiming for less processed foods, I also can't waste food we already have and since I have an ongoing obsession with Box Tops (more on that later, I'm sure!) and it is really hard for me to pass up $1/box sale plus a doubled 75cent off of 3 coupon, I'll probably always have a few boxes on hand for dinner disasters.......
  • Not resolutions but new rules for sanity: since my mind was composing blog posts all day, I began categorizing the things I want to make/do/attempt/learn/accomplish/etc and have decided many of these things fit into a few rules or guideline that I feel will make positive changes in my life.  So, while I won't call them resolutions (since those rarely last until February), I'm hopeful these changes will help me reach my domestic goals.

1 comment:

Chelsea@getyourcraptogether said...

I'd love to have your organizing and planning ideas. Maybe even have you do a guest post on some of your ideas. Just email me at getyourcraptogether@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...