1.23.2011

I feel like I'm starting over....... again???

So, girls weekend was awesome, I had a lot of fun with my gals.  I splurged and added a facial to my already scheduled massage.  I think I may have found a new pampering favorite.  Unfortunately some of our favorite stores were closed for the season (that whole snow covered Jersey Shore thing).  But, one that I found some awesome and unique things at last time, was opened, and again, I scored some awesome and unique things.

I also saw some clothing items on people and in stores, that gave me some ideas I'm so excited about.  Of course, I came home with the expectation that I wouldn't be doing more than hangin' with my kiddos since they hadn't seen me in 48+ hours.  But I have sketches and was excited to dig into projects tomorrow, until I realized the floor of my craft area looked like this:
Ugg.  Now, the box, green bag and white bag are all going out for the Vets to pick up tomorrow.  But a lot of things got bagged and put in the space so the rest of the house was in a similar state that I left it in.  Yes, I was trying to clean up other areas prior to my departure, so most of this is actually my fault. I guess I just didn't realize it before I left....

So, once again, we have come full circle and in order to craft any of my new ideas (or old ones for that matter) will be put on hold while I get a handle on this.  I'm hopeful I will have some serious determination tomorrow and knock some of this out so Tuesday I might actually get to start something... again...

At lease I know where the trash can is...

Well, I did until he walked away...

Peace be with you,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...