1.01.2012

2011 A Year in Review

Yup, I'm going to jump on the band wagon and do a collage of my top posts from 2011.  I'm a bit geeky, I like to look at my stats, see where people come from, what people look at the most... that type of thing.  So it goes without exception that I got a little giddy finding out what my most popular posts were.  Here's the count down, drum roll please:
 
8.   Another Snow Day, Another Space Organized  The irony is I've reorganized this space since then at least twice, but I do think now I finally have a functioning space... I'll have to show you that soon.
 
7.  Fabric Organization  Well, the fabric is still folded nicely, but the rest of the space is a total disaster!
 
Stop back tomorrow and see what the rest of my top 10 list is (only because for some reason every time I try to publish this with more than this, it crashes my computer...)

Peace be with you,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...