12.30.2011

Where I'm at...

... just in case you were looking for me that is!  I'm over at Ginger Snap Craft's for Christmas Break this afternoon.  I'd love for you to stop on by and check out her awesome blog.


AND I'm officially declaring January 9th to the 20th Beat the Winter Blues here at Domestic Deadline!  If you've already left me a comment or sent me an email, I'll be sending you more info shortly.  If you are interested in participating, leave me a comment or send me an email at domesticdeadline@gmail.com for more info.  I'm looking for guest bloggers and give-a-way sponsors. 

I'll be sharing crafts that perk me up when the weather is cold and I'm stuck inside and some give-a-ways of my own, because winning always makes me happy.  I can't wait for you to join me!

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

I'd love more info! Thanks

ChickenScratchNY@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...