2.03.2011

Under construction

While I am enjoying blogging, I have a vision of what my blog looks like.  I was really excited to add a background and the signature, however I've been disappointed that the background often doesn't show up!  I tried to remedy the problem, but to no avail.

So, I'm searching out how to design my own header and add a background that will always be there, not occasionally.  I'm open to any suggestions and ideas as long as they are free (my current job as Domestic Engineer gives me a 100% raise every year, but 100% on $0 is still $0!).

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

I had the same problem with my background NOT showing up! using blogspot is tricky with some backgrounds. Unitl I found out for some you have to go into the design> template designer> Advanced> background tabs> and make sure all the background tabs are set on TRANSPARENT! To do that you just hit the little drop down boxes where you pick the colors and there is a tansparent choice. :) Hope that helps. :)

bry @ http://reeniejaecreations.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...