2.21.2011

Bit O'Green - Anthro Inspired Decor

The past few days we've been busy with family.  O-man is officially 3 and is making great potty training progress (extra people in the house have been helpful!).

Projects have been minimal but I did finish up a little something to add some green.  I saw this frame on Anthropologie.com a few days ago.  It is totally not my home decor style, but I still thought it was really cool ~ but not for $98!!!
I still think this would be really cool to make, especially if I have the right place for it, but with the $4 of dollar store supplies still on hand from my green trees and about 15 minutes of my time, I came up with this little cutie:
I think it's a cute little touch to my front door, I'm off to link this up to some parties after I serve up some Peanut Butter Chicken from my crock pot.... I hope it's a yummy as it smells!

Peace be with you,

PS - I'm linking this up to CSI's green week project:
Visit thecsiproject.com

7 comments:

WobiSobi said...

This is really cute.. I love Green.. Following!!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

love these wreaths!! :)

Krafty Kat said...

Awesome! You should link this up to my link party! http://kraftykat76.blogspot.com/2011/02/gettin-krafty-with-it_21.html

PS- thanks for dropping by!

Jana said...

Looks great! Thanks for linking up over at Giggles, Glitz & Glam!

Krafty Kat said...

Gorgeous wreath! & I love that you were able to get some more use out of your supplies! You can't beat that! Thanks for linking up!

Krafty Kat said...

Featured this wreath tonight! Stop by & grab a button if you'd like!

Christina @ The Tattered Tag said...

Love your creativity, thanks for linking up to my blog bash K.I.S.S. @ The Tattered Tag. Please link up more of your great ideas tomorrow. :)

Drop by The Tattered Tag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...