8.18.2011

Summer Lovin' ReCap

I just wanted to thank all my wonderful Summer Lovin' Guest Bloggers.  They were all wonderful!  In case you missed any of them, here's a quick link list of everyone:
Jill from Creating My Way to Success
Danielle from Blissful and Domestic
Jenny from Seamingly Smitten
Kim from Too Much Time on My Hands
Elizabeth from Sew Chatty
Christina from The Tattered Tag

If you haven't checked these ladies out, please do!  When you're done checking them out, hop over to EyeBuyDirect and check out their weekly specials.  A few weeks ago I snagged an awesome pair of blue glasses on deal of the week and I absolutely love them!  I don't know of anyplace else where you can get prescription glasses for under $20!!!!!!!

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Debie Napoleon said...

{{{Pouting}}} you forgot me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...