8.28.2011

Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop 08.28.11

This past week has been a week of firsts for me... earth quake (I only noticed the CD player skipping...), first hurricane (I'm prepping for that as I write this... early in case we are without power) and now my first link party!!!  I'm so excited to be co-hosting the Creative Blogger's Party and Hop this week!  If you haven't been to Homemaker on a Dime, get over there and check out SJ's great blog (tips, parties, crafts, oh-my!).




All you have to do is:
1) link up whatever creative post you'd like to share - can be a DIY project, decor, photography, crafts, recipes, link party, poem, thrift finds, or that informative syndicated post that can make us laugh, or cry - in short, whatever you're proud of! (No links to businesses or giveaways. We have another party for these exclusively this Tuesday called Market Your Biz & Giveaways at 5 pm, PST.)

2) Then follow as many blogs as your heart desires, preferably starting first with the one before you and after you, before branching out.

Following the host and co-host, too, will be very much appreciated, and we'll definitely follow back.  Just leave us a nice message so we know!

Displaying the party button, though optional, is very much appreciated.

This is a combination of linky party (where we can show off our creations) and of blog hop (where we can follow as many excellent bloggers as we like), hence the name Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Link opens up every Sunday at 5:00 pm, PST.

Because we like something different, we're using the reverse entry for inlinkz - so the most recent participant will show up as number 1, hence giving everybody a chance to get the #1 spot.




Peace be with you,

9 comments:

Erica said...

New follower here too! Thanks for co-hosting!

Erica
threeoclockwinds.blogspot.com

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Hi Emily, thank you for co-hosting with SJ. Your etsy things are so cute! I'm off to look at more! Have a great week!

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Oh - following! :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for co-hosting...I always love the party. Newest follower!

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Emily,

Thank you for co-hosting, everything looks great!!
I hope all is well with you, after this crazy weekend weather!!
I have joined you as a new follower!

All the Best,
Christine

The Miller's @ Prezidential Life said...

Checking you out from Home Maker on a Dime! Thanks for co-hosting.

I love your background print!

thanks
the miller's
prezidentail life

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Emily! Thanks for hosting this party. This is the first time I have visited this party...just found it. I am following you now. I like the way you have the entries going from the most recent one being first.

Graces Goodies said...

Popping over from Homemaker on a Dime.

Thanks for co-hosting:)

Happily following you now!

Bianca

Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. I also added something to your linky party. Thanks for creating such a fab place to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...