12.13.2011

Visiting Bloggy Friends and a Give A Way!!!

I'm over visiting at My Favorite Finds today.  Carrie is celebrating her blog birthday with lots of guests and some great give-a-ways!  She's got a little give-a-way from me too.

So, hop on over there, check out all her great guests and enter to win some fun things, including an Avon bundle and shop credit to my etsy shop, HarperNCo.

While you're over there... I'll be making more hats... particularly more of these guys:
 
Any color recommendations?   I must say, I still get a kick out of a hat wearing a hat!  Sorry, makes me laugh every time I make one.

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Special 'K' said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place soon and do the same. Merry Christmas and I so look forward to engaging and supporting each other next year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...