6.30.2011

Summer Lovin' - Debie from A Devonshire Design

Please welcome my friend Debie from A Devonshire Design... take it away Deb!

Why I love Summer…

Hi,  I am Debie from over at www.devonshiredesignltd.blogspot.com and I am really excited to be part of Emily’s Summer guest series.  I am sure that I drove Emily crazy by being late with my post, but as you may learn I am not the best at being on time!  I am a Home Stager and Interior Redesigner and love to work on many projects at the same time, as it keeps me from getting bored with just one thing.  (Which is why I don’t miss my former corporate life.)

But I digress…as usual.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you some of the reasons that I love summer.  I mean, Fall and Spring are really pretty, with the colors and the changes in temperature; Winter is good only for the coziness of the holiday season (cause no one likes the cold!) – But summer – oh summer!

There is Prom season – this is my handsome son from his Senior year….
                    
There is baseball – America’s favorite sport (GO PHILLIES!)
There are vacations, sometime to exotic places, sometimes vacation are close to home…
Summer also brings the opportunity to stage your outdoor spaces.  I have found that putting an indoor/outdoor rug is one of the best ways to make your outside furniture feel much more like an outdoor room.  You can ground two non matching chairs and a funky table between them just by placing the rug underneath.  Here is a great example….
I would love to hear how and why you love summer.  And I hope you’ll stop by and visit while I redo my Living Room.

Thanks again Emily and let’s all share some Summer Lovin’!



Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Debie Napoleon said...

Thanks for the opportunity to Share with everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...