10.26.2011

What I Made To Wear: Scarf

I had this idea last night and it was still on my mind in the morning, since my crew got up early, I actually made it before they even left for school!  Here's the basics, I took the fun and easy ruffling t-shirt scarf and added a row of crochet funky yarn to one strand.  Tied them together and added a fun flower.  The colors were chosen based on the yarn I had and the t-shirt scraps already in my bin.
Picture isn't great at all, but we won't go there...

Peace be with you,

 

I'll be linking up to some of these parties, stop by and check out the talent!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a fun scarf! Can't believe you made it before school! Way to use your time well! :)

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...