So...I've come up with a schedule for the summer:
- Mission Organization Mondays - When I see the organizing others have done, I get inspired to do some of my own. I'll be looking for inspiration and hoping to inspire others, and get some things in order.
- Crafting with Kids Tuesdays - The girls are excited to do some sewing, learn to crochet and a variety of other things. What are you doing with your kids this summer, I'd love to hear about it.
- What I Made to Wear Wednesday - My upcycle pile needs to dwindle and I love wearing my own creations, I just can't help it!
- New Friends Thursdays - The show "Friends" ran on Thursdays for how many years? I'd love to show case some of you! If you are interested in guest posting, blog swapping, hosting a give-a-way or a combination please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flashback Fridays - I've been crafting long before I've been blogging, I thought I'd share some of the projects I did before my blog started. I'll do my best to credit the blogs that inspired me, if I can remember that far back!
Peace be with you,