5.05.2011

Aaaaaaakkkkk!

The first week in May is always such a busy time for us. This is Teacher Appreciation week and I always do my best to be involved in the events for that at my girls school. Plus the first Saturday in May is our church's yard sale which raises funds for our Methodist Madness program. We do over $5000 in sales in just one day! I am in charge of the jewelry department every year and that usually does about $1000 alone. It is a lot of fun for a good cause but a ton of work.

Add in the regular stuff we have going on and the projects I never seem to stop with and, well, you get the picture, too much! If you live in the central Jersey area and want to score some great bargains let me know and I will give you more info on our town wide yard sale day.

Otherwise I will be trying to keep my head above water for the next few days. I have lots of fun projects and tutorials to share next week! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...