4.15.2011

Earth Day Every Day

Not only is today the deadline to file your taxes but it is also one week until Earth Day!  Ok, maybe I'm a bit of a geek, but I feel taking care of the planet we live on is everyone's daily job.  If it takes a "holiday" to make some people remember it, I'll take it.

Earth Day is also the last day of The T-Shirt Diaries Spring Stashbusting Challenge.  I've done petty well but I'm going to be continuing to work through my stash for a few more weeks, that's for sure. 


Next Friday is also the last day to enter my Stash Busting Give-a-Way and earn $75+ in Avon products and more.
This Earth Day I will also be a part of the Earth Day Blog Hop hosted by Kristina over at A Home Made by Kiki

This will be a fun event to "meet" some different bloggers, "collect" something from each blog, enter each of our give-a-ways, and if you travel to all the blogs, be eligible for the awesome grand prize!

Peace be with you,

2 comments:

Debie Napoleon said...

Hey...feel like I haven't seen you in ages and I use this blog to catch up! Just letting you know I have a fundraiser and giveaway at my blog right now as well!
Hope to see you in person soon....Almost MM Sale time!

Mike's Vent Cleaning said...

It is essential to remember the earth every day and celebrate by protecting it from all the pollution that has affected it's health.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...